Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world

There was something bubbling beneath the surface, so close that Veil could feel it searing her insides, so far away she couldn't decipher what it might be. Instead, she focused on the interactions, inspecting the silk, lifting it softly with her wings, feathers splayed out to take in the way the fabric draped against her colors, her dust. Even as she observed it, there was still so much of her attention on the dusky mare at her side, her gaze turning to the antlered women when she agreed, admitting to them being a great matching pair.

Veil felt that heat searing her higher, carving out her inner cavity, bubbling at her throat, until she wondered if she might just explode from the sheer force of it all. The nebula laughs, despite the turmoil her insides were facing, shaking her head, hearing the small chimes of crystals against her skin, the soft tinkling of her own bells. I suppose we would, wouldn't we. She muses softly, and this time it's her pale pink gaze, twinkling with stars and galaxy far away in that rose-tinted that are veiled. Her gaze peers up through deep magenta lashes, as she smiles slightly, a sudden shyness as she wonders if they're still talking about just scarves and shawls.

Tori seemed to grow shyer, the same shyness that Veil herself found herself the victim of. The two seem to skirt around the potential fact of what may be there, what could be there. Content to hide between sidelong glances and stuttering words. Figments of imagination that could be blamed upon too much to drink, or too much heat in the air, the very festival obscuring the gaze, and passing fancy when there was none meant to be there. But soon Torielle is explaining, holding up that same baby blue silk, explaining where it would rest, held with ties, or other items, before turning, to show off the jewelry braided into her tail.

Veil would blame part of her next auctions on being just a simple star with no level of boundaries or personal space. But perhaps it was the presentation, the unintentional invite that could have been spoken to the universe, as those same flight feathers gently lift one of the bands of jewelry, trying to be respectful, trying not to be imposing, keeping her gaze friendly. How silly this felt, trying to keep up appearances, and struggling where other women were practically shoving their bodies against each other to show off jewelry, with none of the hesitation apparent as between the two women. No undertones to have to take into account.

She pulls her wing back, nodding to the explanation that Torielle offered, trying to keep that friendly repertoire, not misread a situation as it was given, So, it would be pinned into place in a similar fashion? Dear heavens, with her emotions afoot the way they were, could Veil handle a braiding like that, there? Her own tail swishes, scattering stardust into the air, as she quickly turns her gaze away, feeling that heat seer her dark cheeks once more.

What was wrong with her.

Tori suggested they find pins or a longer train that can be used, and it wasn't until that mention that Veil looked up curiously a slight smile, Perhaps something longer then. Flowing." She agreed, a sudden brightness back to her tone, as she begins to look curiously through the fabrics, But the same color. She added, still rather strung up on the fact she would match Torielle in the soft blue. We can weigh it down with all sorts of additional bits, you did express a desire to pin me up in more bells, did you not? She reminded with a soft smile, as she tucked her wings, shifting feathers slightly as they aligned into a resting position, I guess I'm at the mercy of your expertise, Tori. The star added quietly, What would you recommend we try first?

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: TOUCH THE BUTT
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM