Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shall we dance [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Was it bravery, or foolishness?

To give into the temptation as her touch settled upon the other mare, running along those dapples. It took some self-control to not follow the lopsided circles those dapples caused, an eagerness to bury her muzzle into the side of Torielle, to just exist at that moment. TO pull herself away so they could do what they were meant to be doing. The stutter caused some archaic sense of pride to bubble up from her belly - to knowing that she had done that, that she had that effect. If she stepped closer. if she brushed her pelt up against Torielle's, would her musculature ripple? Would she shiver? Would she lean back? Was it proper to give in.

But Torielle seems to find her way back. Commenting on chains to hang over her hips, weighing the veil down, so it doesn't move. The words are still low, still occasionally paused, but . . . they have meaning, have proof the mare is coming back to her own, not as flustered as before. After a few moments, her eyes open, turning towards Veil, who is quick to try to squash the sense of pride with a friendly smile. Why was she prideful for making Torielle behave so?

She was certain that wasn't what friends did. Instead she found the veil they had been toying with, gently lowering it over her spine, distracting herself with comparing the way it looked by itself, before she gave into those selfish desires to bury her muzzle back against the other mare, to feel the heat of her skin against her flesh. Veil shifted, distracting herself by straightening a wrinkle, before awkwardly attempting to lay out the chains, Something like . . . . this? She asks, attempting to keep it all balanced properly, even as one side of the chain started to threaten a slide, from where it was off center and heavier on one end. She flicked her tail, feeling the weight of the veil just slightly in the way her tail had less room to move, but was by no means uncomfortable. The motion upset the cahisn a little more, as she was forced to catch them mid slide, Okay, so maybe not quite like that. But I do like the color. She mentioned, awkwardly attempting to straighten the chains better as she tried to hold her wings as flat as possible to be able to reach around them. You made it sound easier than it is though.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Torielle 
Notes:: She's just like 'I got this. We probably shouldn't touch again.'
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-16-2022, 10:13 PM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-17-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 02-17-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Shall we dance [Private] - by Torielle - 02-18-2022, 01:20 PM