Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- [AW] Close to me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

I'm ready to bleed to make amends
And sleep in this dirt we call our bed
So tell me your secrets
And join me in pieces
To fall and rewrite the bitter end

It had taken almost an entire season for his fluff and feathers to grow back. In this time he had grown into his features a little better as well. The maturity of his age is beginning to show in his muscular figure, definition of muscles and strength more apparent. No longer covered in charred skin and soot, he was barely recognisable to the sooty mess that had fallen. The excellent work of Caelum’s diligent dressing changes and that of the hospital of dusk, resulted in limited scarring. 

His wings had grown as well, but he had yet summoned the courage to try to fly. Trying to fly opened that whole can of worms about whether he would go looking for the volcano. It had been more than a year since he had done his original tumble down the volcano side. No one had come looking for him, and he didn’t particularly miss them. Each and every day proved that Novus was a better fit for him. It had provided him with opportunities for a kind of family, and plenty of personal growth. They had saved his life after all. He was loyal to the Dusk court and he would continue to look for ways to serve them. 

He had accepted to work as security at the spring festival event. Standing taller than most he could gaze over crowds with relative ease.  His horns were finally grown in, they resembled those of his mothers. It was the main thing he could remember of his mother, was her curling lethal horns. They would now provide an extra intimidation factor in his guarding. Aeon was nervous about providing his muscle for security - this was something he hadn’t experienced before. But how hard could it be to stand around, greet folks and try and break up fights?

ooc: Open for anyone. <3