Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world

The star was pacing. Up ahead she could see that nasty stallion approaching Tori, and immediately the universe felt wrong. She felt it in her belly as she watched them together, watched the way the stallion looked at the dappled, antlered lady. Mars was frowning slightly, and the universe was filled with whispers, with warnings, and in a moment of pure instinct, the star had taken a single step forward to burst them apart . . . only to remember she couldn't do that to Tori. Tori needed to make her own choices, her own decisions. And she had expressed a need to speak to the stallion. So Veil allowed her the time, and instead wandered around where she was close enough to rush to Tori's side if her friend needed her.

It was a difficult position to be in. Sighing, she moved towards a stall, shaking her head lightly as she glanced about, trying to distract her. That's when she saw the faintest hints of gold. So soft it was line vinework against the night sky. Veil spun around, unwilling to believe her eyes. The figure she'd been MISSING for almost a YEAR NOW was just meandering through, cloak pulled tight, fancy and done up. Veil frowned, not sure if she could really believe the ghost come to life was her. Veil shook her head, hearing the faint chains and crystals clink against her skin from where Tori had tied them delicate chains and bells into her mane. The star approached slowly, her gaze startled, uncertain. Jane?

As she approached, she was suddenly absolutely certain it was whom she thought, and with out any hesitation, the star, dressed in silks, and bells and crystals for the event was rushing forward, practically tackling her wayward friend into a hug, Where have you been? Do you know how worried I was? You were just gone. Like you never existed! There one moment, gone the next, I worried you had DIED! You couldn't have even just sent a note, let me know you were okay!? The star pulled back, pink galaxy eyes narrowing faintly, You're alright? You're well? Not hurt?" She asks then, before her muzzle softens, lips pulling into a gentle smile, It's so good to see you again. How long are you back for? She asked cautiously, the celestial lady suddenly not sure she wanted to get her hopes up that her friend was back for good.

Especially since it would be clear that she wasn't the same new-to-earth star that Jane had left behind.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Jane 
Notes:: <3
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-22-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Veil Nebula - 02-22-2022, 09:35 PM
RE: The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 06:21 AM
RE: The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 07:22 PM