Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz)

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world

The star is struggling . . . no, not struggling. She is wilting, like a dying star trying to flare up, but instead was just crumbling beneath the lack of nitrogen to process. Was this what their relationship was meant to do, meant to fizzle out, be forgotten. The mere idea scared her more than anything the star had yet to face (and she'd had one heck of a moment earlier that day to feel Tori's muzzle simply styling her hair). She still smiles, still acts as if all things are right, gently nodding her head when Jane expresses gladness that she met Tori, found Tori. I'll introduce you some time. The casual phrase was a bridge to further promise more time, to connect her worlds, to have another reason to keep Jane close. To not let Jane disappear.

But then she couldn't hold those fears back, pressing to Jane. The horrible laugh terrified her, and Veil felt her star falter again. Had she made a mistake, was this really the end of their friendship. But then, then that laughter shifted, it changed, until sobs, great heartbreaking sobs left the muzzle of her oldest, dearest friend, her sister. Instantly Veil was there, pressing her side to the coated woman's, wrapping a wing around her, holding her tight, close, as if Jane was a terrified foal who needed the comfort of family. But it wasn't just for Jane's comfort that Veil trapped her in the embrace. She clung for her own sanity just as much, Don't be stupid, Veil chided gently, her words holding no heat, no venom, We're family, Jane. No matter what happens. We're family. Us against the world, if we have to be. Why would I ever let that go? Just because I can speak now? I've always had the basic understanding, it was the actual language I had no concept for. I've always been the same star, and you'll always be my sister. No matter what. Of course I still want you around, of course I'm not going to just let you go. No matter what, I'm not letting go. The star promised, clinging desperately to her sister, those tears of hers finally sliding down her cheeks.

So please, please Jane, don't push me away. Please, please, please.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Jane 
Notes:: <3
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-22-2022, 11:47 AM
RE: The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 06:21 AM
RE: The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: The Winds of Change (veil/dyzz) - by Jane - 02-24-2022, 07:03 PM