Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- twisty snaking thing (vreis)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 2
Signos: 15
Inactive Character

v r e i s

jealousy, turning saints into the sea
swimming through sick lullabies, chocking on your alibis
but it's just the price i pay, destiny is calling me
open up my eager eyes, 'cause i'm mr. brightside

The beast is already watching, observing the mare. But where one side of his brain is coining all of her mannerisms, seeing what he can use, what he can exploit, the other is staring at her with a touch of concern to his features. He hadn't approached her just because she was striking (which she was), but also in large part because there was something about her presentation that felt . . . empty, neglected, like she had stopped really caring about herself long, long ago. She spins towards her, and he realizes then that she had been caught off guard. What has her so distracted, is she alright? Thought the valiant knight, A distracted mare is an easily manipulated mare Thought the cold hearted rebel leader.

Whether the knight, or the leader, both were content with observing, interacting with the mare further. She stares him down, seeming to be judging him in that moment. It's instinctive, the stallion drawing himself to full height, his antlers gleaming, his body powerful, showing off the muscles in his military stance, a stance that speaks of power, of leadership, a stance not just meant to impress, but meant to impose. Her wry smile had the manipulative rebel leader settling heavily onto the stallion's mind as he crooks a grin at her, "If I've misstepped, I apologize, but I made no attempts to mock." He corrects with a gentle shake of his head, before eyeing her quizzically, "Why would your husband stray away from your side. Were you my wife, I'd be parading you down the streets, showing you off to every vendor and shopper around, and ensuring they knew you were off limits as well." He chuckles here, shaking his head, "I apologize, that's not proper to say to a married woman, I've spent too many years at the forefront of battles, clearly. I've forgotten my manners among Civies."

The antlered man shakes his head, chuckling to himself, before he glances back up at her with an easy smile, the knightly beast he was at his core shining through those honest dark eyes, She gives her name, Jane, Jane Argon and he dips his head, regally; "It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Argon." He states, before playfully winking at her, keeping his general mood and countenance light and easy-going, "Jane, meaning God is Gracious. I'd definitely say they're rather gracious for allowing me to meet you." When was the last time he could carefree flirt like this? He didn't remember . . . but it didn't stop him from enjoying it already.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Jane
Notes: Still figuring out much of his personality :D

Artwork © Bingo

Messages In This Thread
twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-22-2022, 12:36 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-23-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-23-2022, 07:43 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-24-2022, 11:47 PM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Jane - 02-25-2022, 04:42 AM
RE: twisty snaking thing (vreis) - by Vreis - 02-25-2022, 12:35 PM