Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shooting Stars [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The star felt like her insides were pulsating in rapid fire.

A constant action, and the reaction of nuclear fission, feeding everything a heightened amount of energy that urged her forward. Frantic. Confused. Terrified. Where was she. Leaving Jane hadn't been hard. There had been progress made there, and while Jane would always be someone she cared for deeply . . . . Torielle meant so much more . . . but as soon as she hard started to look for her, the star was growing more aware of what the universe wanted her to know - Torielle wasn't close by. The star forced herself to calm down, shaking her head, the bells and crystals chiming as they danced, pinned up in her locks. Eyes closing, she settles her star, she calms her mind. What should she do.

Her eyes snap open and she begins to move.

Wings are held close to her side as she makes her way to where she had last seen Tori talking to that stallion. The one the universe whispered warnings about. The way mars was watching him too closely, glinting a little too brightly, as if he were destined to embrace trouble, or be troubled himself. It's the hard part of divining, even further connected within the web once more - trying to discern what each glimmer of knowledge meant. But she didn't like the idea of Torielle being close to him. It made the butterflies in her stomach spur to life, and turn into angry birds, pecking and clawing to rip from her chest.

She pauses in her trek, noticing the very beast by the fire.

The star stills for a moment, her gaze jumping to every creature in his vicinity. No . . . . Torielle. Instantly the star was moving, bells chiming, crystals reflecting light, making the already dazzling star appear even more so the goddess Torielle playfully referred to her as. Silks, and veils hung from her hips, over her tail, wrapped around her shoulders and between her wings. Torielle had picked well when dressing the divining star. She approached cautiously, her head held high, galactic gaze locked on, the stars trapped in her rose-hued eyes sparkling in time with the stars peaking out overhead. You are the one Torielle was speaking to earlier. It's not a true greeting, but her concern deems it 'good enough' to engage in speaking.

The star waits for him to turn before she willingly continues her speech.

Is she not with you? Have you seen her? There is an edge to her tone, sharpened by the distinct worry that hangs over the small star like a black hole, ready to consume her if something had gone wrong with Torielle. Her gaze, while still warm, and gentle, is never wavering. She seems to pause, hesitating, remembering after a moment that the mortals prefer pleasantries, and she shifts, I apologize, I should not be so haste to interrogate you. She amends with a delicate dip of her head, the bells fastened into her forelock, hanging over the scarf that is tied around her head, and beneath the rose-braid behind her ear; chime melodically with the movement. I am simply concerned as to the whereabouts of my friend.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Jarek
Notes::
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-02-2022, 08:00 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-05-2022, 02:47 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-05-2022, 11:57 PM