Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shooting Stars [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He turned to face the direction of the voice seemingly speaking to him. He had never seen anyone with this kind of colouration before. These lands seemed to cultivate all kinds of folks, some with wings and unique abilities; others with fantastical colours. Her sentences were short and sharp. It did get to the purpose of her speech quickly, it didn’t bother him all that much. It was just a peculiar fashion of speaking. 

The flickering shadows of the fire light danced across his dark coloured coat. Its rough rocky patches reflecting light and glimmering slightly. Jarek stood looking almost like a statue in the night beside the fire, he had been so captivated in his own thoughts before this mare had arrived. 

“She left heading that direction after only speaking to me for a short time.” he said indicating the direction he had seen her leave hastily. “She had mentioned that she was meeting someone else and seemed in a rush.” he added as softly as he could manage with his graveled voice. He paused to think for a moment before continuing to speak. “My name is Jarek, what do you prefer to be called?”

“I do hope Torielle is ok, we have only had fleeting meetings - truth be told I do not know her very well. There is no need to apologize, it is very reasonable to be worried about someone you obviously care alot about. Would you like some assistance to find her?” his icy blue eyes shifted to make eye contact as he asked the question.  

Nervous feelings fluttered in his chest, it only drew up the question once more. Who was she meeting? Was it this mare or someone else? If something had happened to her it would be an unmeasurable tragedy. She was precious beyond what she meant to Jarek individually. While his growing emotional desire to be close to her played a strong factor in his worry. The universe itself needed Torielle; she was the thread that held the layers together in the fate that was to be. Who knows what destiny they would be thrown into without her.

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-02-2022, 08:00 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-05-2022, 02:47 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-05-2022, 11:57 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-06-2022, 11:34 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-07-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-07-2022, 02:06 AM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-08-2022, 08:19 AM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-08-2022, 11:00 AM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-08-2022, 02:22 PM