Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Shooting Stars [Private]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
The star doesn't know truly, what to make of this stallion.

He is an enigma that the universe frowns upon - an enigma that could venture onto two sides of the divide he precariously perches upon. On one side he shall rise up as he intends, an influencer of good, a being respected and loved by those he interacts with - surely. But the other side would see him driven in a chase for what is not his. Cruel, possessive, uncaring. It's up to him, which way he dives, for sure power will await from either end. Is he a being of good; a conduit for chaos, or something in between? Time may tell, but until then the universe would watch closely.

But Veil could at least offer a shade of light.

To help him see how he might be going about things wrong. And he is listening, to her logic, nodding in time with her points, seeing where she was coming from. As he comments on the folly of it, on things being pointed out to him so plainly, she laughs - the sound as warm as the star in her heart, We all make mistakes, the true folly is if you chose to not learn from it. She corrects gently. Especially if learning from it would ensure Torielle's safety. There was never any denying who Veil's focus was for. There is no need to offer thanks, I am honestly doing this selfishly. It's not for you I am making sure you understand this - but for Torielle. She admits softly, before smilingly faintly, But that doesn't mean I will be cruel about it. You are a being with your own thoughts and own past - as such; deserve kindness just as anyone else. She replies before she gently bows her head, That is Torielle's decision to make, but one she can make only after you apologize, and prove you've taken heed of what I've had to say. She smiles gently again, taking a step back. I suppose this is where we are to say good bye then. I hope, the next time we cross paths; the universe smiles warmly upon you; Jarek of the Desert Sands. She turns with out another word beyond a final smile, disappearing into the crowd, until only the soft chiming of the bells and crystals in her mane, and the faint trail of cosmic star dust is all that's left behind.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Jarek
Notes:: Figured it was time to close it :D
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-02-2022, 07:26 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-02-2022, 08:00 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Jarek - 03-05-2022, 02:47 PM
RE: Shooting Stars [Private] - by Veil Nebula - 03-05-2022, 11:57 PM