Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Interactive Quest  - Words inside my head

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline c.widow [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 430
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Summer]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 5 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Eirien
there's a corner out amongst the white
where someone is waiting for you to arrive
Though internal, the ache within her soul felt just as real as a physical injury. After months of searching with no outcome other than sorrow and disappointment, Eirien set out to explore the world her brother was so eager to indulge in. After all there would be no greater feeling, that she could think of, than to break her barriers and carry on his dreams; even if they were not her own. But how does one so dependent, so… uncertain, unchain themselves from a life of living in another’s shadow? It felt overwhelming and the tears would flow freely across her cheeks as she paced the summer winds, still clinging to the shores with a tiny bit of hope.

Despite the disfiguration from her tears she was able to make out the silhouette of a body laying amongst the beach. At first Eirien thought this being was alone until she cleared the waterfalls from her peepers, catching a glimpse of a glowing entity buzzing around the delicate body. The varnished woman began a slow descent. Savoring the summer air and salty sea. Flexing athletic legs outward to brace for a steady, but heavy, impact with the forgiving element that is sand. Feeling the particles squish beneath her cream hooves, the slight burn against her rear pasterns as she skids for a few seconds before catching herself, launching forward at a collected trot.

While Eirien remained a fair distance from the other upon landing she was closing the distance in the least threatening way possible. Loosened muscles, free flowing, and ears that perked forward with all focus on the other. "I'm so terribly sorry to intrude but I saw you laying here, what seemed to be alone, and I just wanted to make sure you're alright!" A long greeting boasted loud enough it would travel the air with ease. The varnished woman finally came to a stop but continued to maintain a comfortable distance just in case. Eyes studying the red glow that continued to radiate around her fresh company.

@Caelum
and though you're searching for what you might never find
he'll be there waiting for all of your life
art by musonart, code by c.widow

Mild powerplay permitted if realism is maintained.

No need to tag me, I have thread subscriptions set up so I automatically get PM's for any responses to threads I participate in.

I'm not much of a plotter, I prefer to write it out, but I'm happy to thread with anyone! <3

Messages In This Thread
Words inside my head - by Caelum - 04-06-2022, 10:49 AM
RE: Words inside my head - by Eirien - 04-06-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: Words inside my head - by Caelum - 04-09-2022, 10:27 AM