Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Is this home?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Emily [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Medic
Male [Him/His]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Arwen (Hellhound)

brendan-by-sora5005-dd3aw1e-fullview

I sigh softly, releasing a breath I did not realize I was holding as Callynite officially welcomes them. Thank you, Father Earth... Er.. Well, I'm not really sure who to thank anymore.. The Gods of Helovia are dead as far as I know. Just like so many others I knew, including my own father. I smile as she winks at me. I can not say I consider myself a talented medic. But I will be seeking to improve, as well as maybe obtain my own personal healing magic.. At least, I assume that is a possibility here. It has to be. After all, our bond is a form of magic is it not? My eyes cut to Arwen before quickly returning to Callynite. I don't want to be rude, but I really know very little of this place let alone all of the other lands. I am only here in Delumine out of pure chance.

As Callynite continues to speak, she says something about Oriens.. My ears pricked forward in curiosity. She continues on to ask how I am enjoying Delumine, and well. I guess now is as good of a time as any to be honest. "I hope I do not offend by asking but, exactly who or what is Oriens?" I look the doe in the eyes, really hoping she does not find my lack of knowledge about this place offensive. "I am not originally from here. My old home, well it's a very long story but it no longer exists. I do not know much about any of... well anything around here." As my nervousness heightened, little harmless silver flames flickered on my back. The flames brother.. Calm yourself before you frighten her. Arwen noticed them first. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. Thankfully, it worked before my back was completely engulfed in flames. I hope she did not see them before I got my nervousness under control.

Well, I guess that confirms magic still works here? Arwen asks me. "I guess so, though I wish that particular magic was gone... I say to her. Which was true. It normally freaked not only myself but others out when my emotions become heightened and flames spread across my back. The last thing I need is to be labeled as a freak or something..

"Talking"

Brendan

@Callynite

Messages In This Thread
Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-09-2022, 03:27 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-09-2022, 07:28 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-11-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-18-2022, 11:30 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 04-28-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 04-29-2022, 12:38 AM
RE: Is this home? - by Brendan - 06-02-2022, 07:34 PM
RE: Is this home? - by Callynite - 06-03-2022, 10:46 AM