Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK PRETTY
curled up on this bathroom floor

She's had troubles ever since her birth , but it didn't stop her .

Seraph blinks golden eyes , squinting and tilting her head just a little as she tries to focus on a small flower in front of her . Pressure builds in her sinuses , in the front of her head , and she squints more , almost nose to petal with the flower , before she exhales loud and her body seems to snap in relief as she lets go of tension . Nothing. Of course it was nothing .

Oh her magic seemed to come to life whenever she wasn't even focusing , but if she tries , nothing happens .

A small hoof stomps in annoyance , and she lifts her head , looking up at the sky for a moment as she tries to see if she can spot a dark figure up in the clouds . Dad would be annoyed she left again , she knows . He hasn't even taught her how to fly yet , or Soren . It's like he fears for them , even though he knows they're immortal , that they're not made of glass .

Out of frustration , her leathery wings flap at her sides , lifting up her front half for a moment , cleft hooves waving in the air before she drops back down , a sigh leaving her . Another flap , the underwing shimmering in the bright of the day , before they tuck to her sides and she ducks her horned head instead , closing her eyes . Even shut , she can see the small flickers of pink light that dance from her head , the halo all encompassing around her head .

" Oh ! " Her eyes open , and she sees the world shift in front of her , the ground sprouting up a bunch of very bright pink and large flowers right into her face that are very much not native to Terrastella , or this plane of existence . All four ears perk up , and she noses at them , snorting as the flowers laugh very audibly , and she drags her head back .

@Aeon

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Seraph - 04-12-2022, 06:36 AM