Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK PRETTY
curled up on this bathroom floor

Her ears fall slightly , all four of them seeming to simply slip downward in an expression that matches the sheepish look on her face . " Mother says I have to be careful with my magic . " She's hurt herself with it , which is why Elain tells her to be gentle . Her father , however , has an ever increasing worry that he hopes would lessen over time . That perhaps she would learn to control it .

The flower wilts away at last , shrinking down and down until there's nothing left once Aeon inserts himself between her and it . Seraph blinks serpentine eyes , looking up at him with a round sort of gaze that speaks of innocence . " We have soldiers ? I haven't seen anyone -- can anyone join ? " She's always been a bit rough and tumble , but father would have a heart attack if that's what she became . Or at least , she thinks so . But wouldn't it be a way to meet everyone ??? Without her father at her back or anywhere monitoring her obsessively , as if he's scared of something happening to her . She's old enough to do things on her own , she knows , and she's begun to get exasperated with him .

The growing filly almost jumps as a nose touches her , her eyes widening even more and her wings fluttering slightly at her sides . If the pale girl could blush , she absolutely would . Aeon was rather handsome , and she's never been around , well , anyone . But she holds still , wrinkling her nose with a soft noise when the thorn is removed from her soft skin at the end of her muzzle . " Thank you , " she says in a soft tone , smiling a little .

" Do you know anyone else here in Dusk ? Father doesn't let me out of his sight too often , he says the world can be dangerous . But you're pretty nice ! Is ... is everyone ? "

@Aeon

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Seraph - 04-24-2022, 01:24 AM