Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
Signos: 235
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [she / her]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Summer]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Chaos Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

DON'T YOU THINK I LOOK PRETTY
curled up on this bathroom floor

By the way Seraph acts , it's likely clear she had indeed sneaked away , and was now essentially caught red-handed . Red-hoofed , in this case . The growing girl at least has the grace to look embarrassed and sheepish , her head dropping a little at the way her father towers over her height simply by standing next to her .

" A soldier , hm ? " His ears twist , and those dark rimmed eyes fix on the other for a long moment before he snorts . " Reliquary . " He furrows his brows a little , looking back to his daughter with a knowing gaze . " I told you not to leave the Court . "

" Technically I haven't . The fields are part of the court ... " She huffs at him , sticking out her tongue even before it retreats back into her mouth and she sees the way her father rolls all of his eyes in an exasperated motion . " You know better than to leave without telling anyone . Your mother has been worried . " As if he isn't.

Seraph only huffs , one hoof pawing at the grass . " Can I stay out here , now that you know where I am ? Please ? It's so nice out here and it's safe ! I'm not alone . " Her words cause the titan to turn his gaze toward the soldier again , and Reliq grunts . " You've just met . "

@Aeon

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Seraph - 04-24-2022, 10:15 AM