Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

OOC  - Year 508 Summer - Spotlight Nominations!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 8
OOC Account

Spotlight Nomination!

Which OTS: Member*
Show us: @nastyalicorn
Reason: I'm biased, I adore nas with all my heart - captured by affection in Thomasin; reforced it in Fever. Always friendly, and bright - helpful to new members; easy to chat with. Nas is a backbone to the Novus Community <3

Which OTS: Member*
Show us: @heartfullofjess
Reason: Talk about a friendly face; seeing them eager to find plots, interact and just otherwise chat around discord has been a delight [and I adore the depth of the character!]

Which OTS: Character*
Show us: @Kindred
Reason: Hello, yes; I can't NOT nominate this sweetheart - you wanna talk about a character who risks breaking your heart with their story -- this is the one to acknowledge. Her story is heart breaking; and I just wanna wrap her up in a blanket, burrito style, feed her apple mush and promise her that everything will be okay. Total 'let me love you' vibes.

Which OTS: Quote*
Show us: "My previous perception of time and of place was warped. I have learnt much. The place I once called home, is actually a prison." - Jarek in Passing through, on a memory
Reason: Jarek is going through SO MUCH character development, that I think this line(s) really demonstrates just what he is going through - his foundation has been SHOOK, and he's realizing his safe place, his home; everything he ever knew was a prison to entrap his mindset in disaster.

Which OTS: Thread*
Show us: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes
Reason: It's such a cute little thread, even just three posts in. I cannot wait to see how it develops -- and Seraph is so adorable!

Send signos/exp to: @Caelum

I'll add more later -- there's not been a lot going on this season that I'm not involved in -- so I need to do some digging and reading to find other characters, pairs, or threads to nominate!

STAFF EDIT: * indicates staff have added this to the nomination list! EXP will be sent to your characters once Spotlight Nominations close and Winners are announced.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Year 508 Summer - Spotlight Nominations! - by Dyzzie - 04-20-2022, 12:59 PM