Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - From one queen to another (Cally x Uzi)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« My Heart Belongs to my Court »

Dawn court… Last time the multi-hued mare had been in the court, she had been attending the union reception for her beloved brother. He and Callynite were as perfect for each other as any she had witnessed. The idea of her roguish brother actually settling down was hilarious, but yet fit so perfectly to the stallion. Or stag as things had changed for him. It was still so odd to say she was sibling to the Queen of Dawn’s mate… Particularly with the changes. 

Heck, last time she had been here, she had been a mere blacksmith. Now she was a queen and making decisions for an entire court. A small sigh escaped her lips and caught her bonded’s attention. The maned wolf was subdued, but happy, as she strode beside the mare. 

"Is all well, my lady?" Neema asked softly, touching her muzzle to the mare’s shoulder. Uzi laughed and shook her head. "I am fine… just thinking as we walk. The changes that have happened since I was last here is rather shocking to really think about." She answered as they neared the seat of Cally’s power. 

Seeing the guards, she dipped her head respectfully and stopped. "I am here to speak with Callynite." She said simply, her head raising as she reminded herself that she was a queen as well. 

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Callynite
Notes: Just a quick thread so that they can chat as actual equals <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
From one queen to another (Cally x Uzi) - by Uzuri - 04-20-2022, 03:00 PM