Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Save A Dance For Me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
caught up in a planetary world
It was like the air had rushed back into the area as the vision before her seemed to come before her eyes - and it hadn't taken her long to go racing in the direction of Torielle, once she had arrived, embracing the antlered mare with all her worth. The whispered apologies drew a shark shake of her head. Hush, there is no need to apologize, it is fine. The star assures gently, even as she makes sure that Tori is safe, is alright, nothing is wrong. It didn't fix the fact that she didn't like Torielle smelling of Jarek, the odd items she held now, gifts from the odd stallion that the universe did not like.

And so she burries her muzzle into that soft wave, the scent of Tori being just her own scent, a promise that everything was truly alright, Tori was really alright. The warmth that blossomed in her chest. The feeling of that heat swirling like the chaotic energy of a star deep in her belly. Wanting to pull Tori into her own gravitational pull and never let her go. She, Torielle, speaks a new name - Vreis, commenting on how another had seen her speaking with Jarek, offered his intervention so Jarek would not trouble her again. That must have been the point of when Jarek had spoken of her leaving.

When she had been tangled up in fixing the relationship with her earthly sister, when she had abandoned Torielle, someone else had come to assist her. But then Toriele was smiling, laughing and Veil found herself relaxing at that sound, that one sound seeming to promise her that everything truly would be okay. Truly, it was only at that point that she truly felt that she can enjoy the time, enjoy the dance Torielle had promised her. And so she spun toward the last individuals who determination to close out the night with final dances inspired her forward.

Torielle followed her, bells twinkling in response to Veil's own decoration for this event. And Veil smiled beautifully, meeting those blue eyes that soothed her soul easier than any whispered words of the stars. You certainly owe me as much. She teased, even as she stepped back towards her best friend, her favorite individual on this planet. Brushing up close Torielle, she found herself falling into the steps, mirror the dancing of those around them, encouraging Torielle to follow suit, her smile never ending, her heart settled, and for this moment; she could forget about Jarek, about Vreis, about everyone around them. And she could just enjoy her time with Torielle.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).

@Torielle
breathin’ in you give me air, I’m living on your solar flare
could you be my super nova girl?
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Save A Dance For Me - by Torielle - 04-26-2022, 01:41 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Veil Nebula - 04-26-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Torielle - 05-01-2022, 11:11 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Veil Nebula - 05-18-2022, 12:11 PM
RE: Save A Dance For Me - by Torielle - 06-03-2022, 09:28 PM