Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - silence like a cancer grows

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Only

The steel against his throat feels like cool silk and Stephan cannot help the trill of pleasure that moves through him being this close to getting cut.  He should have known better - or perhaps he does - but all that matters is that it both terrifies him and excites him to be at the mercy of a complete stranger.  The idea of moving things without touching them is distracting enough but when Anonymous is close enough to smell the desert smoke on his dark skin Stephan is thinking about what worlds the man has seen to learn such a skill.

"Incredible."  Stephan says, his intrigue lasts long enough to put a little pressure on the blade by leaning into it.  When it digs into the flesh he understands the force behind it must be driven by a strong mind.  Here, he discovers that Anonymous has a firm hold on his weapons with whatever magic it is that he wields - if magic is even what it is - a part of him wonders if Only possesses something similar.  If not that, then what else.

The secrets Only keeps from him are bigger than the secrets Only keeps from total strangers - secrets that, if given over to Stephan could prove to be one of the worst choices he (Only) could ever make.  

Now, if he could just get this information out of a stranger instead - that would solve a lot of problems for Stephan.  Not only that, but it could give him an upper hand at controlling his pesky better half.  The green eyes try to look down to look at the hilt of the knife but he cannot see them.  Instead he returns the expression Anonymous gives him with a rather demure look, he isn't opposed to anything that this encounter may lead to - especially if it gets him something valuable in turn.

Only, of course, would have been miles away by now.  

Meanwhile, Stephan is counting the runes that map their way down Anonymous' neck.  He takes his time to react (even then it is inappropriately foundered).  Stephan remains unafraid of the knife that threatens to cut his jugular wide open.

"If you kill me now you'll only be doing me a favor.  However if you take that knife off of me now know I might take this encounter a little more seriously.  Can you draw blood?  Show me if you can."  He admits, eyes sweeping down across the distance between them.  

Two-thirds of him is rife with complete jealousy and the other one-third is full of intrigue.  The whole of him just want-want-wants until there is nothing left of Anonymous to have.  If he can have Anonymous somehow he'll take that too - but how to do such a thing is beyond him.

"Is it a tool you have acquired?  Or is it inside of you?"  Somehow the questions sound like they are coming from the wrong parts of his thought processes- as if Stephan is trying to decide what part of Anonymous he needs to remove whether It is a stone, a cloak, or hell, maybe even a body part.  What he doesn't realize is that he already has It - much to Only's despair Stephan has now been made aware that it exists.

.only
thief for hire
lesser telekinesis

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
For many are called but few are chosen.

@Anonymous

Messages In This Thread
silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 08-29-2017, 09:34 PM
Meet me at the end of the universe - by Only - 08-30-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 08-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Meet me at the end of the universe - by Only - 08-30-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 08-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Break through the surface and breathe - by Only - 09-01-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 09-01-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Only - 09-01-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 09-01-2017, 09:23 PM