Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - silence like a cancer grows

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Anonymous

A N O N Y M O U S

The adrenaline rises slowly, and his eyes glance to the shiny blade that reflects the moon's light. It's so easy to make a cut, just a small slice. He had never thought of himself as a sadist. As a child he had been full of joy, honor, and enthusiasm. Sometime in the past two years he had developed a little taste for.... Enjoying his work perhaps more than he should. It had begun to carry over to other aspects of his life as well. As he watches the blade, his nostrils flare and his eyes glitter.

"Incredible." It is, isn't it? Perhaps this stranger is not used to such magical abilities. Or, he enjoys knife play. Maybe it's a combination. The wraith leans into the blade, and Anon's hold on it causes the edge to press into the skin, compressing it. It's tempting to slice the stallion, but he holds back. He may enjoy his kills, but he doesn't tend to pursue them for personal reasons. And yet... With a soft voice, the wraith speaks again. The two options presented are curious. It's almost as if he both wants to be killed and would rather not be touched. How is it that he could want both? Anonymous moves a couple feet closer, intimate, but says nothing, does nothing. Then with a predatory, satisfied smirk (one that might make lesser men piss themselves), he slices the emaciated creature across the left cheek, leaving a smooth slash across the flat plane.

Blood trickles from the wound, barely visible on the onyx hairs. Anonymous removes the dagger and wipes it on his cloak, then sheaths it in its scabbard again. He makes eye contact again, and though he could choose to return his expression to one of cool collection, he lets it show how alive he feels. His bay form remains still, but his heart pounds just a little harder. "I move my daggers with the power in the world around us. But my skills are honed by yours truly." He just barely cocks his head to the side, examining the cut he made. "I don't kill without reason. But consider that a little gift. Now tell me who are you, so I can match a name to the blood I've spilled." His discipline on the job? Impeccable. Off the clock, he indulges himself to the temptations every now and then. The stranger should have known better.

@Only

Messages In This Thread
silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 08-29-2017, 09:34 PM
Meet me at the end of the universe - by Only - 08-30-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 08-30-2017, 04:58 PM
Meet me at the end of the universe - by Only - 08-30-2017, 09:37 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 08-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Break through the surface and breathe - by Only - 09-01-2017, 02:02 AM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 09-01-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Only - 09-01-2017, 08:41 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Anonymous - 09-01-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: silence like a cancer grows - by Only - 09-02-2017, 02:24 AM