Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i swear by all the salt in me

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

MY SOUL IS AN EMPTY CAROUSEL AT SUNSET

The summer wolf stiffened at the sound of hoofbeats decorating the nearby earth, her shoulders squaring combatively. Rhoswen was not a warrior-queen, but oh, she could fight, that was for damn sure. As a teenage girl she'd found herself in several spats with other fillies - that's what happened when you wore the eyes of almost every young man in the nation; not that her violent tongue had ever helped her cause, either. She had sparred, briefly, with her brothers too, but Rhos had always known they had used a lighter-than-normal touch, much to her indignation. But that was a long time ago and the thought now of having to claw her way out of a situation was an entirely unpleasant thought. 

As the greenery parted, however, revealing a most familiar face and pale flaxen hair, Rhoswen breathed a sigh of relief. Mila, just Mila. All bone and limb, the young filly swallowed up the air; her velveteen skin kissed by the sunlight, for even Solis could not deny this child's budding beauty. This was the second time they had met in recent times, following the bizarre encounter upon Veneror Peak, and Rhos would lying if she said she was not grateful for the coincidence. It was always a pleasure to reunite with a people she had once called home. The older mare stretched out her swanlike neck so that her muzzle gently brushed against Mila's cheek, the nostalgia of her sugary fireborn perfume filling Rhos' nares. 

"Twice in one week - anyone would think you were following me, Mila." A glittering smile to hide her inner anguish; how tempting it was to brush aside the girl's question. "You've grown," she murmured almost absentmindedly, spiderleg lashes brushing against her high cheekbone, "how is everything back home?" Home... an untruth these days, but oh, how easy it was to fall back into old habits around old company. "Not missing me too much I hope."

@mila  this is so so so yuck i'm sorry :c

Messages In This Thread
i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 09-11-2017, 07:45 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 09-14-2017, 01:00 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 04:46 PM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 09-25-2017, 04:34 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 11-14-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Mila - 11-22-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: i swear by all the salt in me - by Rhoswen - 12-01-2017, 07:44 AM