Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - how I wish I could remold you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

The canyon was a maze of dark, dark arteries that ran beneath Florentine’s beating wings. It was not difficult to picture water flowing through them, black as pitch, and a shiver slithered along the girl’s spine.

With each beat of her wings that took her closer into Solterra, the Dusk girl’s heart grew heavier. Even with his letter stowed within her room, Florentine cannot ease this terrible twinging of her heart. That day when she stood beneath Bexley’s ire in the shade of the Oasis, still made her wayward heart ache and ache.

Her skin is no more golden as it is silver in this milky moonlight. For a moment, she wishes it was not just her skin that could change, but her heart and everything that made her, her. Where Seraphina might wish to have but a bit of Florentine’s love, well, Florentine was a cautionary tale on the perils of loving just a little too freely.

The girl is surprisingly quiet as she lands beside Solterra’s emissary. Her eyes drift over the other girl’s stormy skin. She was a lightning storm upon the clifftop. Her skin split by a white that glows ethereal and ominous, her limbs fade into the inky black of the swallowing canyon. She is another warrior and it seems age and gender is all these two girls share.

Amethyst eyes fall from Seraphina’s skin and it is blesséd relief that the canyon is cooler with the ruling night. Even the sands upon her feet lack their burning glare. Her eyes tumble down a canyon wall and she wonders how she found the strength to climb – she would not now. Not with a heart so heavy as this land makes her own.

With lashes closed tight, for just a moment of peace, her gaze turns back to Seraphina. “Thank you for inviting me.” She greets, as softly as the petals within her mane. “I am even more grateful it’s at night. This place can be quite stifling through the day when one is not accustomed.” Her smile is small, yet easy.  

@Seraphina <3 So sorry you had to wait and even more sorry that this is so subpar. :( <3 

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
how I wish I could remold you - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Florentine - 09-17-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Seraphina - 10-18-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Florentine - 10-23-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Seraphina - 11-10-2017, 11:13 AM