Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - how I wish I could remold you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

Stars stretched and stretched and stretched above. If the flower girl looked up there were stars in the spaces between stars. So many the sky seemed made of glittering dust and dust alone.

The evening breeze pushes along brush-smudged clouds and tangled itself into the snarls of her mane. Petals washed across the clifftop where the two Emissaries stood.

If Seraphina felt like abrading sandpaper, it was a far cry from the Dusk girl’s perception of her. For to Florentine’s amethyst eyes, the desert girl was a pool of liquid silver in the moonlight. Her dark striations were the ripples of luxurious metal. Seraphina was a weapon, a creature forged for battle. Though she may be an Emissary – a rank borne of words and diplomacy, Florentine was no fool: this girl is a knife within the dark.

The Dusk Emissary blinks slowly, her eyes leaving the gleam of Seraphina’s skin. “I have been here a few times. And met with your Commander, Maxence.” Her words trail off, carried down deep into the ravine below. Her thoughts drift to the oasis, to a day spent in the pool with Bexley. She flower girl sighs, it all seemed so long ago now… and yet the pain, oh the pain still burned, hot, hot like a poker fresh from the fire.

“What business do you have this time, Seraphina? Last I was here Maxence was talking of alliance… does he wish to rescind our agreement?” There is no threat or real concern in the way Florentine asks such a question. In fact, all she truly begins to worry over is whether she has used the word ‘rescind’ in quite the right fashion…

Her golden lashes brush like wings across her cheekbones as she looks to their twin shadows upon the ground. They are not so different in their shadow forms and for a moment Florentine smiles. “I have heard of tensions between Night and Day. Should my Court be concerned?”

From beneath her thick fringe of wild honey hair and budding lavender, Flora surveys the other young Emissary. 

@Seraphina

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
how I wish I could remold you - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 11:28 AM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Florentine - 09-17-2017, 10:18 AM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Seraphina - 10-18-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Florentine - 10-23-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: how I wish I could remold you - by Seraphina - 11-10-2017, 11:13 AM