Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - glass memories

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ptolema

PTOLEMA
momma hen extraordinaire

She wasn't alone with her thoughts for long, which was a good thing really. Ptolema didn't like her mind to wander off like it did, didn't like remembering times that made her feel like her skin was too tight or that she was some sort of phantom in a body that wasn't hers.

The voice jarred her from where her eyes had glued themselves to the reflection, and she tore her gaze away, turning her head and ruffling her mane in the process. Pto opened her mouth, only to close it again as muscles puckered above her eyes, brows knitting together thoughtfully, in a way. This one looked familiar, and he was certainly one of the ones she'd seen about the Dawn Court, though the name escaped her.

"Oh, yes. Yes, I'm fine. Just a little lost in my thoughts." Her voice was a bit odd, but at least it held warmth, and a smile graced her lips as she pulled herself together. "You must be from the Dawn Court, I'm certain I've seen your handsome self around there more than once during my caretaking duties," she mused, smiling and giving a small wink in the process.

The flirty demeanor didn't last much longer though, with the arrival of someone. A rude someone. Immediately, her ears drew back and she turned herself to face the stranger, snorting out. " Excuse you, I happen to have a name. I also happen to have a species and a gender, so I reckon you better use them. I'm Ptolema, a horse and a female at that." Her teeth almost bared, but she would have no qualms in essentially sitting on top of whoever this was and flattening him in to the mud of the banks.

@Somnus @Rostislav

Messages In This Thread
glass memories - by Ptolema - 09-24-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: glass memories - by Somnus - 10-01-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: glass memories - by Rostislav - 10-01-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: glass memories - by Ptolema - 10-01-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: glass memories - by Somnus - 10-15-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: glass memories - by Morrígan - 10-16-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: glass memories - by Rostislav - 10-22-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: glass memories - by Ptolema - 10-26-2017, 04:52 PM