Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let's Play a Game

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

Tor was impressed by her skills with the spear, simply put. For if it was not for her spear, the painted stallion surely would have perished at the beak of that massive, prehistoric bird. It became all the more obvious to him, now, why she was so skilled with such a weapon; she seemed to have had it all her life, and judging from her scars and the hide upon her back, she was not young.

It did not take her long to notice the Eye, nor did it take Tor long to notice how quickly she had quieted. His head raised up, moving to look in her direction instead of merely out of his peripherals. The pupil of the Triennial Eye stayed firmly fixed on her, rotated as his head did so that it never appeared to even have moved.

Upon eye contact, it hissed into Tor's mind. B-ad... she might be d-eceit-ful. it croaked, words broken as the shroud once again closed in on it. But this time, it remained physically open.

And Tor's face, despite the new knowledge, never read as if he knew anything more, or had discovered anything new. Instead, he regarded her with a quiet gaze, and rolled his shoulders.

"It's a mutation," he explained, "that back within my home nation, afforded me the pleasure of being able to manipulate other's free will." He paused, and a quiet smile tugged at his lips. He knew where her concerns would lie, especially with that statement.

"But truly, you need not worry," he explained even further, still seated in his prone position. "Upon being cast into this land, whatever I was able to accomplish with it before has been rendered useless," he shifted his forelegs, moving them apart to offer a glimpse at the spines upon his chest. "It's now just become another nigh useless mutation that graces my body."

Head lowered, and sucked up another fruit between his teeth. "My name is Tor, and my apologies if the Eye bothers you.." he stated open-endedly after swallowing the fruit. "Might I ask your name?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Avdotya oooh

Reference Image - - chest cavity: CLOSED - - 348 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-10-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-14-2017, 11:22 PM