Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A Warning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

you don’t want me to hurt you
you don't want me to bite you

Some time later, the Phoenix returns. She lingers long enough this time to catch the eyes of the Solterran King, and once more drops a letter upon his throne. Is it an insult that drives her to do such a thing, and not simply leave a letter upon the desk in the King’s study? Is it a promise? Or a threat?

It is stamped with the same blood-red wax seal; a rising phoenix cresting over a crescent moon.

This letter is simple, in its regard. Simple, to the point, and not lacking a single detail.

"Good choice.

I would like to meet you in person. I’m inviting you and an entourage of your choosing to Denocte, should you find time in your schedule.

Solaris will await your response."

The Phoenix waits, tilting her head, watching curiously beneath lavender lashes. She had not thought inviting this brute of a monarch to Denocte’s soil would be a smart move. There were many within their home that had sought shelter from these desolate lands, back when usurper after usurper had claimed the throne and caused Solterra’s people to suffer.

They had come to Denocte seeking shelter, safety, and protection, and they had found it. This king, however, should he come with ill intentions, would be entering a den of wolves, ready to pounce.

Perhaps that had been her Chosen-Child’s plan all along. Or perhaps Denocte’s Queen was planning something else, something brimming with hope.

"Speaking."

@Leviathan

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
A Warning - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 10:11 AM
RE: A Warning - by Leviathan - 09-05-2021, 07:19 AM
RE: A Warning - by Israfel - 09-05-2021, 10:26 AM
RE: A Warning - by Leviathan - 09-05-2021, 08:38 PM