Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let's Play a Game

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

She was an interesting beast, and someone Tor would choose not to cross anytime in the near future. After all, she was his Regent and he did not have an immediate deathwish.

Instead, as she took upon his offer of the fruits, he stood and waded into the soothing waters of the Oasis. He had manners enough to let her bathe unintruded before him, and take his turn after her. The obvious change in coat color was so much more apparent in his white and plum fur, the dirt falling off and allowing the glistening fur to regain its original vividity. 

As she continued to speak, he glanced back up towards her, a chuckle rising from his throats. "Still, I'll apologize," he remarked, "Although I can't say such a reaction isn't uncommon." The soft pink of his mottled muzzle dropped to his shoulder, scooping the slowly-turning-murky waters of the oasis up and over his back. 

Her question caused him to pause mid-bath, and ears briefly pressed against the circular base of his horns, an embittered snort rolling from his nostrils. "I did not leave," he remarked, bringing his head up to regard her with his gaze. "I was thrown here. Through a portal."

He paused, and a low rumble of laughter graced his lips. "Sounds absurd, doesn't it?"

It was, really. They sought to destroy his nation; he was sure that with him gone, they had. His father was nothing more than a figurehead, now, in his old age - much like his mother was her entire life. Tor had pulled the strings behind Stolthet, had made the decision, was the judge, jury, and executioner. Without him, there was no Stolthet.

"But it matters little. I'm sure there's nothing left of my homeland anymore, now that I'm gone."

He was bitter, and resented how everything was stolen from him. It came across his words as he spoke. But he shook the thoughts from his mind, choosing not to dwell on something that would only leave him overwhelmingly furious. Instead, he directed the conversation back to the dark mare.

"And what of you? Have you always called Solterra your home?" he questioned, visibly relaxing now that he was no longer speaking of his own past. "You seem to know this place awfully well."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Avdotya I promise I didn't forget about this thread... ;-;

Reference Image - - chest cavity: CLOSED - - 381 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-10-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-14-2017, 11:22 PM