Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - .. I like it rough ..

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Fight Type: Battle
Prize: EXP, move on to next round of the tourney
Contact Made: I PMed Griffin on Discord and yes I'll share the link once I post it, how silly XD

Character #1: Rostislav
Bonded: Hellhound, Damaris
Magic: Vexillum earth magic, that will likely discover in this thread XD
Armor: Yes ref
Weapons: No

Character #2: Acton
Bonded: No
Magic: Discipuli illusion magic
Armor: No
Weapons: No

I stand both silent and still on the pocked ground of the Bellum Steppe. Damaris lies at my side. Both of us stare in the direction of Denocte, waiting patiently for our opponent to appear. Though the sun is setting as te day comes to a close, I'm in no rush. Though I know little of Acton's fighting abilities, some sort of zen has taken hold of me, and I feel confident that Damaris and I are the favorites in this battle.

This battle that I have orchestrated. I've been a piss poor Warden these past few months, which is why I'm here today ready to lose a leg for my king and country. (Well that might be a bit of a dramatic exaggeration, but my point is made.) With the continued tensions with the Day Court (I'm beginning to think maybe it isn't all to do with me on that front), and the more recent issues that have come up between Dusk and Night, I can't help but feel that the denizens of Denocte are on the verge of a war on two fronts.

Not that the word "war" has slipped past any loose lips, but I'd rather be prepared.

And being prepared means first figuring out who the hell resides in the Night Court, and on top of that, who the hell is supposed to be fighting for it! Pathetic Warden that I am, I have previously not had the answer to either. But, there are now those that have answered my call, and this tournament is my way of providing a little incentive to get their asses into gear. The first pair: myself, a commander volunteering for duty, and Acton, a more or less unknown quantity. When he arrives, I intend to let colorful stallion throw the first punch. Perhaps give the non-warrior a chance to show his skills before I launch into action!

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Summary: Rosti's chillin', waiting for Acton to show up and presumably swing the first punch. ;)

Attack Used: 0
Attack(s) Left: 2
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: N/a

Response Deadline: 4/12
Tags: @Acton, @kay, @Sid, @inkbone, @Sparrow, @Roo, @Arahvir

Messages In This Thread
.. I like it rough .. - by Rostislav - 04-05-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Acton - 04-08-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Rostislav - 04-08-2018, 04:47 PM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Acton - 04-11-2018, 12:43 PM