Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Strangeness and Charm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Idly the Sun Daughter’s gaze drifted outwards, watching the citizens as they partook in the festivities. It wasn’t her job to guard these borders, but here she was, falling into old habits in a land that was not her own. Still… It would be a shame if something happened during such a peaceful, fun-loving event. Maybe this gruff fellow was onto something? Regardless, she did wonder if this was making her look bad. After all, here she was, visiting Delumine for the first time and was definitely not there to protect Terrastella if it needed it. There were other soldiers stationed within her home borders, of course, but…

Eh.

She couldn’t be everywhere at once, and constantly patrolling or standing guard would drive her into the ground. Surely they wouldn’t fault her for taking some time to herself.

“’Warden’, hm? I’ve yet to meet another one. Glad for you to be the first, Ulric.” Israfel’s gaze turned back to the blue roan, to Ulric, vermilion depths locking onto piercing gold. That somewhat lazy grin pulled once more at rose-tinted lips, knowing and coy. “No. I don’t need any help. Thank you, though. I just needed a break from all of the people and this seemed like a nice little place to rest for a bit.” Then, as an afterthought, she offered an introduction of her own. “I’m Israfel. Isra, if you’d rather. Warden of the Dusk Court.” There was a questioning sound from the large Phoenix upon her spine, and the Daughter of the Sun grinned. “And that’s Solaris. She says ‘hello’.”

The said bird’s eyes nearly rolled, ire mixing with fondness. The Phoenix was growing used to her charge’s nefarious ways and strangely timed mood swings by now. ’I do not. Don’t go putting words in my mouth, child.’ Then, as an afterthought, ’Let the poor sod do his job. Stop bothering him.’ Israfel nearly chuckled, but instead her grin only grew as she offered the lavender-eyed bird a knowing glance.

Two Wardens, standing around and enjoying the shade. It was a nice contrast to the usual mess that her life had become as of late. Florentine had always stated her fondness for Delumine and its inhabitants, saying high praise of Dawn’s Sovereign and his Council. Maybe it was time for Israfel herself to gather her own opinion on them? So far they had not disappointed. Not only was the countryside lovely to look at, but their soldiers were also quite easy on the eyes.

“This is my first time to Delumine. It’s… Nice. Peaceful. Quite beautiful, as well. Florentine speaks highly of everyone here, so I’m glad to finally experience the warm hospitality for myself.”

@Ulric my beloved <3

space

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-05-2018, 03:04 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-13-2018, 07:54 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-18-2018, 12:27 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 05-24-2018, 11:55 PM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 05-28-2018, 01:28 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 06-09-2018, 07:42 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Ulric - 06-18-2018, 07:52 AM
RE: Strangeness and Charm - by Israfel - 06-27-2018, 04:55 AM