Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Torstein
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance.

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No real preference.. he's mostly stayed away from Day since Raum occupies it, but is still partial to the Oasis. He'd visit that part of the court since it's so secluded, so maybe there?
How would you like to gain Immortality? Absolutely NO stinking idea, LOL. Tor isn't particularly connected with Solis, so I have *no idea.* Have fun with it!

Agreement
I understand that Immortality is an Interactive Item, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records. I also understand that while they will not age, my character can still die from grievous, physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora. If I have any questions at all, I will ask the staff before posting this redemption request.

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Torstein - This redemption has been approved and added to the Records; he is now ageless at 10 years old.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this can be found HERE. Torstein has replied according to the requirements, and has been awarded +2 EXP.

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Torstein - 02-18-2019, 11:36 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Erasmus - 06-22-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Azrael - 10-11-2020, 03:19 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Mephisto - 12-10-2020, 07:20 AM