Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 123 — Threads: 14
Signos: 520
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES 
-- If no: N/A

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? JOINING WITH 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? if accepted/approved I see the immortality as being part of his magic. So something that ties in with his magic please :).

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records yet can still die from severe/grievous physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The Immortality quest is pending due to Leonidas' inactivity - if he becomes active again, please message staff so we can put the quest back on our list!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Pan - 01-18-2019, 11:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Leonidas - 07-03-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Erasmus - 06-22-2020, 10:33 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Azrael - 10-11-2020, 03:19 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality - by Mephisto - 12-10-2020, 07:20 AM