Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we'll sing through the day

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Israfel

In the wake of all of the recent bullshit spreading across Novus like the dumbest plague, Israfel was grateful to just sit back and relax. Somehow, she and Theodosia hadn’t spent a lot of time together despite both being military-minded individuals and serving the same Court, and what a shame that was. The fierce cadet was a force to be reckoned with, and Israfel had admired her tenacity, her bravery, and her bottomless determination even in the face of danger and illness alike. Few creatures had remained steadfast in the colossal ’screw you’ that had been the mess in Terrastella involving the floods, the landslides, and Vespera, but Theodosia had. It was commendable, and she had noticed.

Now? They were both hundreds of miles away from their home, and Warden or not, Israfel had no intentions on heading back anytime soon. It was nice to just relax and let the world pass them by, the scent of smoke upon the breeze akin to a gentle perfume. That, and she didn’t exactly want to leave quite yet, having been enjoying getting to tease and distract a certain blue roan Warden of Delumine…

Following along at Theodosia’s side, cloven gold hooves guiding the Sun Daughter along in a confident sashay, the Warden rose a pale brow at the cadet’s offer. Coffee? In Delumine? Why the heck not. “Sure,” she agreed, sending the pale lady a warm grin, “That sounds like just what I need right now.” It took no time at all for them to get settled on the stone patio, the sun warm and welcome upon her spine as they were given their drinks and left to their own devices. Solaris remained roosting upon Israfel’s croup, the lavender of her eyes watching the court around them, always vigilant for some kind of threat.

Using the gift of her telekinesis, which was still strange to her, by the way, Israfel sipped at her cup of coffee and let the flavor rest upon her tongue. It was hot, but not scalding, the taste rich and dark and earthy. It was refreshing, and just the thing she needed to collect herself and her thoughts. Vermilion eyes then focused on Theodosia as the cadet went about speaking, wasting no time in voicing what was on her mind. A pale brow arched as a quizzical expression overtook Israfel’s face, and she hummed, letting the cup rest before her once more.

“There’s probably some formal bullshit about it all, but honestly? I don’t know, and I don’t really care about formality.” She paused, casting Theodosia that flippant grin once more. “The only ‘requirement’ I can think of is that we just have to beat the crap out of each other and call it good, just so I can test your mettle in battle. I’ve already seen your prowess and your dedication, Theodosia. It’s been hard to miss with all of the madness that happened in Terrastella.”

x - x

@Theodosia

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
we'll sing through the day - by Theodosia - 12-15-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Israfel - 12-15-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Theodosia - 12-30-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Israfel - 01-07-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Theodosia - 01-12-2019, 05:50 PM