Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Forever in Never Never Land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 196 — Threads: 34
Signos: 25
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  16 [Year 495 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 48  |    Active Magic: Blood Manipulation  |    Bonded: Alba (Barn Owl)

As he listened to Pan speak, taking in his tone and easily noticing look of fear that passed into the youth’s emerald eyes, Somnus wondered if he had perhaps been struck in the head during his time away. It was strange, now that he thought more about it. There was no doubt that he and Pan had met before; roughly two years prior during various Dawn Court events, back when Kasil was king. Visually the pale youth looked very much the same as he had then, his ivory coat mottled with green and alabaster scales. Frowning, the Dawn King cleared his throat and adopted the soothing tone he used whenever Regis was particular intimidated or afraid.

“Peace,” he murmured softly, dipping his head down slightly and letting his wings droops and relax in some attempt to make Pan feel more at ease, “It’s quite alright, I assure you. There’s no reason to fret.” Not yet, at least. Despite his confusion, Pan seemed very certain that he was perfectly healthy and hale, and just by looking him over, Somnus was inclined to agree. Still, the memory loss was concerning, but not unheard of. The Library itself was full of tomes and journals of individuals who suffered from memory loss, but many of those records were cross-referenced with Terrastella’s vast array of patients.

’What is this place? I… I think I’ve been here before.’

Somnus glanced about, smiling softly at the trees and the rushing river. For old time’s sake, he glanced into the waves but saw no flashes of pink colored dolphins. Not today, at least. Clearing his throat, the dunalino answered the boy patiently. “This is the Rapax River, which flows through the land of Delumine, or the Dawn Court proper. Even though you do not remember, you used to call the Dawn Court home. Perhaps this is a cave that you once frequented? May I come in and have a look around? Of course, if you would rather not that is quite alright, we can also stay here and perhaps spot an elusive pink river dolphin.”

Really anything to see Pan at ease, for he was far too young to carry such a worried atmosphere about him. Which was still strange… Young. Hm. He appeared the very same age as he was the day Somnus had met him. How very peculiar.

"Speaking."
credits

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Please tag Somnus in all replies!

Messages In This Thread
Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 01-19-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-09-2019, 05:19 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-19-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-21-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:14 PM