Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Forever in Never Never Land

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 196 — Threads: 34
Signos: 25
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  16 [Year 495 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 48  |    Active Magic: Blood Manipulation  |    Bonded: Alba (Barn Owl)

The dunalino’s brows raised as Pan mentioned Regis, and if the boy would enjoy a trek to possibly spot the elusive pink river dolphins. The expression of mild surprise was quick to give way to a genuine smile, all paternal warmth and gentleness, and he dipped his head once in a nod. “I believe that Reggie would quite enjoy that, actually. I think he would enjoy spending time with you most of all. I’m afraid he has few close friends…” Even though the young prince was the type to consider all people he met as his friends, Somnus knew that he had few close friends within his inner circle.

Over time, of course, he would gain more. That was simply how life worked.

Following the wayward adventurer towards the mouth of the cave, Somnus offered it one last respectful look. It truly was a marvelous collection. Turning his head around to face Pan, the stallion maintained that same smile and spoke up. “Perhaps I’ll return soon and see if your collection has grown. I’ll also keep an eye out for anything interesting upon my journeys throughout Novus and bring it back here.” It was only fair, right? It had been a long time since Somnus had taken a few moments to just look for natural creations of interest, but now he had a reason to.

“You’re very welcome.” Stepping back outside and beneath the warm sunlight, Somnus took a moment to stretch out his wings, the mottled feathers fanning out. “I hear that dried water willow has a delightful taste, and it can be made into a marvelous tea. If you see any, please pick up a few, would you? I would compensate you for your time, of course.” Anything to have a delicious tea, and Pan was very clearly the adventurous sort.

Dipping his head once more to the pale youth, eyeing his eagerness to get out and about to explore, Somnus turned away, knowing that he had dawdled long enough and needed to return back to the capitol and tend to his duties before the council came looking for him. “Thank you for your time, Pan. Please, take care of yourself, and should you need anything, do not hesitate to seek me out.”

"Speaking."
credits

@Pan

Somnus' official exit post.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Please tag Somnus in all replies!

Messages In This Thread
Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 01-19-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 06:49 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 07:51 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-04-2019, 09:16 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-04-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-09-2019, 05:19 AM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-19-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Pan - 02-21-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Forever in Never Never Land - by Somnus - 02-21-2019, 08:14 PM