Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - let there be light, oh let me be right;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

i'm a pretty flower girl
check out my pretty flower curls

Ah, her older brother cringes. A blush flushes along his cheeks, his head shakes, as if to rid her words from his ears, the pictures from his mind. His nose wrinkles and Florentine laughs, nudging him with her shoulder. “Who is the older sibling Asterion?” She chuckles and presses a fond kiss to the muscular curve of his jaw. It is as light as a peck, as whimsical as a fae kiss.

“I shall stop.” Asterion’s sister says wryly, “but only because I think you have the idea of what I am saying.” Again she is laughing, even as she turns her gaze to a volcano that rages and the unfurling of a yet unknown future. “Never mention it again?” She asks suddenly, turning her gaze back to her brother. Gone is the face of a girl who was a queen, gone is the face of a girl on the verge of motherhood. Instead she presses her lips to the curve of his ear and breathes as any annoying, little sister might, “No can do brother, how else will I embarrass you now? Just be thankful I decided to have this chat in private and not in the midst of the Court. Though I should have loved to see Mari’s face as I bring up the merits of responsible sex during a Halcyon council meeting.”

She nips his ear playfully as she draws back, more a girl than a mother and a once-queen. “There are merits to being a once-queen and that is embarrassing the current king.” And she grins and laughs and… sighs wistfully.

Oh to skip to the end of her pregnancy…. “It would be nice.” She muses, feeling so much like a whale as Asterion lays his chin upon her neck. Florentine curls into him, at once at home ad restful within his embrace. “I love you, brother.” Florentine murmurs, at once serious and sincere. “I am glad you will be with me.”

@Asterion - Fin <3

florentine
rocking your pretty flower world

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
let there be light, oh let me be right; - by Asterion - 05-13-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: let there be light, oh let me be right; - by Asterion - 05-30-2019, 12:10 PM
RE: let there be light, oh let me be right; - by Asterion - 07-27-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: let there be light, oh let me be right; - by Asterion - 08-10-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: let there be light, oh let me be right; - by Florentine - 09-04-2019, 05:41 AM