Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

For a first meeting between strangers, the interactions were . . . not of the most warm, in fact, if anything they were borderline . . . . chilled. One feeling personally and physically attacked by the marring of his ‘perfect hide’; while the other was feeling verbally attacked for an incident that had been clearly an accident and an apology already given. Perhaps it was the meeting of as equally a stubborn fool as themselves, but either way, the two were wording themselves in circles around the other. Cally wasn’t going to back down without a fight however, and clearly this male was itching for a fight. She narrowed her eyes as he clearly was starting to grin, annoyed that he must find it all so stupidly hilarious. When he asked what in the world she was, her ears pinned further, her face twisting into a deep frown, “Excuse me, but what kind of question is that! I mean, really, you couldn’t have thought of a better way to phrase that . . . although I suppose that would require too many brain cells than what you have available – especially as the majority of those must be constantly searching for a mirror in your general vicinity, doesn’t leave much brain power for the rest of your thoughts.” She snarked, huffing in annoyance.

He then stated he hadn’t been hiding, and instead napping and that she had only been startled by what was likely a mouse. This time her annoyed expression was much more distinct, going so far as to stomp her hoof on the ground, her expression hard, “Now you wait just one minute! It was NOT some little mouse! I might be small but that doesn’t mean I don’t know danger when I see it! And I did NOT run impale you with my horn! I ran into you and scraped you by accident, because you were too stupid to think ‘hey a dark cave, and no one can see me, let me lay down for a NAP in the MIDDLE of the path!” She retorted sharply, before sneering, “Considering I’m stuck in a conversation with you, clearly I’m not getting any introductions to a handsome stallion unless he’s hiding somewhere behind your fat head.” She added with an unimpressed look.

He was something else, and oooh was he going to drive her nuts! She reared back when he started to get angry himself, her fluffy body quickly backing up a few steps when he seemed to shout . . . over what, you may ask, her accusation that his wound was a flesh wound- which it was. A slice . . . through his flesh . . . . She rolled her eyes, unable but to make the jab where she’d see that it would obviously hurt, “Perfect Flesh? Can you be more vain? I’ve seen the backside of hog’s that look better than you do, you should be thanking me for giving you a mark that will at least draw they eye now. And I wouldn’t ‘care for it’ even if you paid me. How about growing up and getting over it. It’s a tiny cut, it’s not going to kill you.” She snapped, ears pinned and quickly growing annoyed with the entire situation. She rolled her eyes at his dramatic whirling to face the cave wall, the doe waiting for him to get his breathing undercontrol, before turning and glowering at her.

His articulated words next had her really impress. You… You… Ugh! oh yes, five stars for that conversational tidbit! He then accused her of interrupting and acting as if she were entitled to everything they desired. “Pot, meet kettle.” She snarkily chirped back with a smirk, not saying anything else on that topic. Of course than he accused her of looking for a protector from big bag mice and her eyes flashed in warning, glaring harshly at him, “I’ll repeat just this once more. It was not a mouse. And if I was looking for a protector, I sure wouldn’t be looking for stallion who would spend more time admiring his reflection than knowing when to protect.” This was ridiculous, and was getting nowhere.

His next words took her by surprise, and she turned to stare at him with an incredulous look. Surely, surely he jest. He introduced himself, as if the whole argument never happened and seemed to be expecting her to do the same. Cally shot him a dirty look, “And I’m outta here. Go find some other creature to annoy, I’m done with your holier-than-thou attitude.” She snapped in irritation, flicking her tiny deer tail in agitation as she turned to walk back into the caves she had intended to explore before, “Now be a good boy and find someone else more interested in your need to talk about yourself. May I suggest a stream?” She called over her shoulder as the darkness folded over the tiny deer-horse again, her steps hardly making a sound, having decided she’d rather go back to her adventure than deal with the stallion any longer. Horses. What an odd race.

Speech
@Huehuecoyotl

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM