Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

“Excuse me, but what kind of question is that! I mean, really, you couldn’t have thought of a better way to phrase that . . . although I suppose that would require too many brain cells than what you have available – especially as the majority of those must be constantly searching for a mirror in your general vicinity, doesn’t leave much brain power for the rest of your thoughts.” Coy frowned as he listened to her. Apparently he had really made an impression. He silently mulled over the idea of if it was a bad one or a good one before he decided to speak again. "You expect perfect articulation and pure eloquence from a stallion that was just injured? That seems a bit extreme. Most beings do not think clearly in the presence of pain. And besides... my brain cells are put to better use finding others that are not going to want to murder me for asking a damn question." He huffed, raising his head and rolling his cyan eyes. She never even answered him, the irritating little female! Coy was doing his best to try to salvage the situation, but the creature before him was hostile and angry and a bit irrational...

“Now you wait just one minute! It was NOT some little mouse! I might be small but that doesn’t mean I don’t know danger when I see it! And I did NOT run impale you with my horn! I ran into you and scraped you by accident, because you were too stupid to think ‘hey a dark cave, and no one can see me, let me lay down for a NAP in the MIDDLE of the path! Considering I’m stuck in a conversation with you, clearly I’m not getting any introductions to a handsome stallion unless he’s hiding somewhere behind your fat head.” Coy's jaw dropped as he listened. "I have seen no evidence of any terrifying creature... Perhaps other than the tiny thing before me that is berating me for being upset at being injured. And I was not laying down for a nap... You wouldnt have STABBED me if I had been! I was standing on the side of the tunnel! AND!! I am NOT FAT! Just because you have no idea what in the world that you are, does not mean that you have free rein to insult anyone you come across!" The insult hurt more than she cared to know and he would probably spend the next few months on a work out regimen to get himself into better shape, not that he was in bad shape by any means. The ebony, ivory, and acidic green stallion was very self conscious and tended toward being obsessive about looking his best. Taking a breath, he looked over his shoulder to try to see how badly he had let himself go.

“Perfect Flesh? Can you be more vain? I’ve seen the backside of hog’s that look better than you do, you should be thanking me for giving you a mark that will at least draw they eye now. And I wouldn’t ‘care for it’ even if you paid me. How about growing up and getting over it. It’s a tiny cut, it’s not going to kill you.”
Coy grumbled as he listened to her and felt another blow to his self esteem. Clearly this little creature could care less about making friends if she wanted to tear apart what ever horse she ran into with that awful horn. His facade turned to stone rather than emotional flesh and he let his eyes travel over her. "I would rather look like a hog's backside than some mutated shrew... And trust me... I dont need a scar to draw the eye. I have had my share of pleasant interactions with others that do not hate me just because I am here." The stallion replied coldly as he stared at her. Clearly this creature could care less and it was worthless to even try to mend things. Because beings are always thinking clearly when they are awoken by a horn stabbing them in the ass and can be expected to react calmly in such a situation. The idea alone made him want to roll his eyes. Yes... He had probably been a bit... over dramatic... He would never admit it, but he had been startled by the tiny thing that had come upon him and stabbed him. And if she had taken the time to let him calm down a bit, perhaps they wouldnt be ready to kill one another.

“Pot, meet kettle. I’ll repeat just this once more. It was not a mouse. And if I was looking for a protector, I sure wouldn’t be looking for stallion who would spend more time admiring his reflection than knowing when to protect. And I’m outta here. Go find some other creature to annoy, I’m done with your holier-than-thou attitude.Now be a good boy and find someone else more interested in your need to talk about yourself. May I suggest a stream?" Ugh... This little creature was trying. Perhaps he should let her walk away and get herself killed in the darkness! It would serve her right!! "At least a stream would be better conversation than a creature that doesnt know what she is and could care less about anyone or anything. At least I got my mind back to being civil and tried... You cant even be bothered to introduce your name! You would rather insult someone that wants to try than bother being at all likeable. And then act like your hostility is my fault! I apologize for my temper when getting stabbed in the rear to wake up! I am sorry that you expect that kind of thing to not make someone angry! But instead of giving anything a chance, you would rather do your best to try to destroy anyone that might be helpful or even fun to be around and then walk away. At least I tried..." Coy frowned as he yelled at her, getting to the point that he wanted to run after her just to break her neck. While he ranted, he debated on leaving the caves or going after her... But then, that would probably not be of any use. Tiny thing was like most pretty things... All attitude and no heart.

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-19-2019, 03:55 PM