Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

"Deer. Deer! I. Am. A. DEER. It's not my fault some foreign magic messed with my body. This is NOT what I should look like. I am a deer! A proud doe, not what ever freak of a horse thing i look like now. You think it's gorgeous? It's not plain or boring?" Coy did everything in his power not to laugh at her antics, finding her adorable as she insisted that she was a dear. Her little hops nearly broke him and he could not stop the small smile that escaped."Proud... That you should be. Freak... not at all. You are unique and beautiful and special. Nothing plain or boring about being unique and different from the masses. If anything, that makes you more beautiful and alluring." He vowed softly, his eyes trained on her as he spoke. He was being completely honest as he spoke, and the fat head, as she had so eloquently put it, was very honest when it came to beauty... even if it was his own.

"Yes, it was; especially as I'd asked about your welfare as soon as I realized I had ran into someone. Being verbally attacked for an accident that I had immediately apologized and asked about was more than just dramatic, but rude when paired with the accusations that I didn't care. It's whatever, you had been what I'm sure must have felt like being under attack." Coy frowned. He felt awful for how atrocious he had been to the little doe. The idea that he had called her a doe made him want to laugh. Clearly he believed that she was a deer down deep in her heart. "You are right... I acted abominably and I apologize again for my actions. Feeling like I was under attack was absolutely no reason for that outburst and I hope that someday you will forgive me." His words were soft and sincere as he spoke, his head dropping slightly. "Besides... I couldnt live with myself if the most beautiful doe in Novus hated me..." The final bit was said with a wink as he lifted his head and eyed her.

"Don't call me darling." Coy flicked an ear and eyed her. The disdain in her words was nearly painful to hear, though he couldnt tell if it was him or the words themselves. "Hmmm... not darling... Perhaps you shall just be a goddess then." He tried not to chuckle as he spoke, cyan eyes twinkling with amusement. That was one thing that tended to annoy others... Coy was apt to respond to disdain and annoyance by making things worse rather than backing off.

"It's really not an excuse. You were extremely rude. It's not like I had purposely stabbed you, it had been an accident that you blew way out of proportion, accusing me of not caring and insulting my upbringing all in the same breath. I really did see something any here. I'm no novice adventurer. Especially to caves. I don't scare easily in them, but hungry teeth and eyes that shine like that of predator usually mean I should run away fast. I don't make a habit of running wildly through caves - just so you know." Coy fought to keep the grin off of his face, most likely failing miserably as she continued. "Sure you dont... I think that running wildly though caves is your preferred form of exercise. I mean, usually, caves are fairly empty of bodies and it is more fun to run like you are scared than just to run around. Particularly when others can see... I mean, you run in fear and everyone else is instantly terrified and looking for what ever is about to jump out and eat them." Coy did his best to seem completely innocent and earnest in his words, though there had been a few instances that he had done just that to get a rise out of the others around him. Pranks were hilarious and tons of fun... until they backfired... which they had a tendency to do...

"So, uhm, just keep an eye out for it, and if you see anything that looks like it wants to eat it, say something so we can run - and uh, stay out of the path of my horn, I guess too." Coy watched her, having a feeling that he was missing something. "I think I can do that." He said softly, fighting his desire to try to comfort her. Heavens knew that she did not want his comfort after he had royally infuriated her. She probably was debating finding some deep, dark hole to shove him into! And honestly, he didnt blame her if she was. His own mother would be furious at him and his dumb mouth! He murmured another apology as he slid into step just behind her.

@Callynite - @
"Inserting hoof into mouth... as usual..."

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM