Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - light matrix

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

Her eyes widened only slightly as she saw the mares fins rise above the surface. So thin and razor-like that the waves didn't break against them, instead of carrying straight through. She had seen horses like this before, there were some that stayed around the edges of Elysium. She had never spoken to them, but on occasion, she had seen the end of a tail breach the surface.  She imagined that was why the mare wasn't absolutely frozen in spring seas. She wondered if this one had a tail. The surface was too chaotic to see beneath it.  "perhaps to you" she replied with a slight laugh. "But I think most would disagree

Picoro, who had been silent up until now blinked in annoyance at the mare's question. "Has no one in Novus ever seen a sloth?" He asked indignantly. Luvena looked back at him for a moment before turning back to the water horse. "He's a sloth" she answered "They're slow tree climbers, though Picoro prefers my back to the trees. I had never heard of them until I met him as a baby" this comment was mostly directed at the animal in question, who let out a slight whine in response.

There was something different about this mare, aside from the obvious. She didn't look at her the same way most did. She still looked at her as if she was strange... but there was no pity behind her gaze, no concern or horror or disgust. It was nice, she hadn't had anyone look at her that way in a very long time. 

"I'm Luvena, by the way" she introduced herself. "I take it you're new here? Welcome" A warm smile crossed her delicate face. 

@Indrani

Table © Camy

@Indrani

Messages In This Thread
light matrix - by Indrani - 03-20-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: light matrix - by Luvena - 03-21-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: light matrix - by Indrani - 03-22-2020, 08:09 AM
RE: light matrix - by Luvena - 03-23-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: light matrix - by Indrani - 05-25-2020, 08:35 AM