Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - light matrix

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Nikkayla [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Was she new?

She wasn’t, really. Maybe up here, on the surface, it was new. It was different, that was for sure. It was interesting, hearing the words spoken by the creature riding with her, and Indrani cannot help but give a wide grin at the words.

“There is nothing like you, like him, below the surface! He is - you, Picoro, are a wonder of the surface!” she speaks with brilliant, verdant manner that she knew was unbefitting of her, but Indrani was on the surface, away from all the rules and regulations that she had learned to abide and follow below. She knew how to bend them, but up here… was was different?

Indrani smiles.

“I am Indrani,” she says in a singsong voice, and she gives that same bright smile. “Here I am not new, but on the surface… perhaps I am new, all over again,” she says with laughter that rolls from her tongue so gently.

The lass flexed her tail, the fins and long length breaking the surface as Indrani grinned.

“Watch me now!” She speaks, and with that grin she drew upon the core inside her that had changed, magic altering her very being, and she changed. From the surf she rose, tail and sail melting to hair, caudal fins lengthening and building muscle until she stands, albeit shakily, upon four limbs.

Not her first, but it was still new to her.

Her waterborne features gone, Indrani cannot help but dance forward. She moves strangely, limbs locking and each hoof placed delicately into the water, as she moves clear of the water. Her tail flags, her crystalline horns reflect the light, as Indrani moves with a strange but elegant step.

“I am new now! New all over. Have you lived upon this land, all your life?” She asks, ever curious and eager to hear the tale of others...

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
light matrix - by Indrani - 03-20-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: light matrix - by Luvena - 03-21-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: light matrix - by Indrani - 03-22-2020, 08:09 AM
RE: light matrix - by Luvena - 03-23-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: light matrix - by Indrani - 05-25-2020, 08:35 AM