Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Below Zero
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: 2019 SWP Prize - saved, it's listed on her account as an unredeemed incentive/prize/etc. Also noted In this Thread that she won it.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - Staff written please
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present!
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? The Sea, ideally
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Bel's magic stems from her ancestor and people, who were a warrior/protector race who utilized water to aid, protect and defend those weaker than them. Any reason where she has to spur of the moment aim to protect/defend with now other options of how to do it would be ideal, as it would be like unlocking forgotten knowledge by just ACTING Lol.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Hydrokinesis
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES
-- If yes, give a brief description: Frost Touch, Bel's extremities create a lattice of frost on anything that they touch including her own body.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes <3
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Bel's magic is linked in many ways. It's a skill setting up to be the ideal protector magic, tying into the loving and caring aspect of doing your all to help another. As she gets higher tiered she unlocks the ability to heal through water, which could link straight into the fact that Dusk emphasizes medics and healing. Finally Empathy [Dusks are known as the Empaths of Novus] is deeply connected to the calming effects of water - and its not uncommon for empaths to subconsciously stay close to water (Look how Terrastella is on the coast AND has a swamp). Bel took this a step further, her water ties are now a living embodiment with in her being.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Below Zero - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! Vexillum item has been sent. You may write them IC'ly with their new magic. +1EXP has been redeemed for gaining interactive agora item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here. Once you reply, you may then post in the EXP Redemption thread to claim the EXP for questing!

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic - by Boudika - 04-20-2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic - by Below Zero - 04-10-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic - by Kassandra - 04-18-2021, 05:54 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Florentine - 12-14-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Bexley - 06-13-2018, 12:30 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Atreus - 06-18-2018, 10:20 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Eik - 06-19-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Raum - 07-10-2018, 03:46 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Azrael - 04-14-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Raymond - 08-05-2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Somnus - 08-11-2018, 02:21 AM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Apolonia - 10-09-2018, 03:41 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - by Blyse - 10-23-2018, 09:05 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Avdotya - 10-28-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Basileios - 10-29-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: Restricted Items Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Euryale - 12-04-2018, 07:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Caine - 12-23-2018, 11:57 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Erasmus - 12-27-2018, 12:24 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Mephisto - 01-18-2019, 06:14 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Valefor - 05-21-2019, 09:56 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Jetsam - 05-28-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Sigrun - 07-14-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations - by Aghavni - 10-02-2019, 07:17 PM