Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - the universe is going to catch you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

i'm a pretty flower girl
check out my pretty flower curls

He gave you a black eye?

Florentine grins. “I know, you wouldn’t have thought it. But my brother has many hidden layers. I wouldn’t trust him as far as you could throw him.” Her laughter rings, light, playful. Not for a moment does she mean her words as a warning. Never does she think they might ever stand as one.

The Solterran does not react to Florentine’s comment about the other more enjoyable ways to end up sore and aching. The once-queen might feel rather relieved that it wasn’t picked up. Instead, as Seraphina merely blinks, unmoved, the fae-woman cannot help but simply feel… disappointed. She opens her mouth, as if to repeat the comment more suggestively, just to see if there would be a reaction. Yet at the last moment her mouth snaps shut, deciding against such a course of action. Seraphina was always the more serious Queen, ruling a land of warriors. Maybe it was best not to force her to engage with shallow, tasteless humour. 

A blush spreads across her pale cheeks at Seraphina’s praise. “Thank you,” Florentine glows, a grin spreading across the gentle curve of her lips. “Maybe we should spar another day?”

With that Florentine tips her chin and turns, a small wince passing across her delicate face as her wounds twinge. 

Yeah, maybe not.

florentine
rocking your pretty flower world

Summary: Flora makes small talk and exits stage left.

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left:
Block Used:
Block(s) Left:
Item(s) Used: 0

Response Deadline: 11/10 (if you wish, otherwise finished!)
Tags: @Seraphina, @Sid, @inkbone, @nestle, @layla

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
the universe is going to catch you - by Seraphina - 08-17-2020, 10:28 PM
RE: the universe is going to catch you - by Florentine - 10-07-2020, 11:42 AM