Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the skin, against the skull [fire]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Syndicate [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 7
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

we will make you think hurricanes are gentle, that pain is a gift. you will get lost in the desperation, in the longing for something that is always reaching but never able to hold

I do not mean to surprise him; when he starts, I flinch. Sodium…Sodium makes yellow, he tells me, hesitantly. If I am being honest, I don’t even know what sodium is. I think it is salt, maybe; and perhaps that is only because salt is in my sea-water heritage, my father’s whimsical history. I listen with a curious expression; focusing on him and his one energy versus the pandemonium of the crowds’. 

“I didn’t know that,” I state, perhaps a little lamely. I don’t know what else to say, besides that—how interesting. I had never been one for science, however. I had always been one of poetry, song, art—and the difference between us intrigues me. And, besides, I can tell the conversation has a soothing effect on him. “How did you learn all that?” 

I can tell his energy is returning to something less chaotic, something more stable; I can tell because the slight, ambient light around me undulates from reddish to gold. “Hi, Ambrose.” I smile broadly. “I’m Aeneas. I’m from Terrastella, but I’m here with my twin.”

I hope he does not recognize my name. 

I hope I can be anyone besides a prince tonight. 

"Speech." || @Ambrose 

CREDITS|| Avis

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the skin, against the skull [fire] - by Aeneas - 11-06-2020, 09:21 AM