Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the skin, against the skull [fire]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Syndicate [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 7
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

we will make you think hurricanes are gentle, that pain is a gift. you will get lost in the desperation, in the longing for something that is always reaching but never able to hold

I read it in a book, once. I remember pretty much everything I read. Aeneas cannot help the way his eyebrows skyrocket at the comment; and then, he cannot help but think how much easier his studies would be if he were able to retain information so easily. 

(He thinks, a little resentfully, that the places in his mind for memory are taken up by the dreams he has). 

Aeneas, however, smiles. “That is pretty amazing,” he says. “I wish I remembered things that well. You like to read, then? We have a lot of books in the citadel, if you ever want to come look at them!” Aeneas extends the invitation thoughtlessly; mostly because he has met no other boys his age. 

Of course, it seems he is getting ahead of himself. This embarrasses him momentarily. “I’m glad we ran into each other, Ambrose. Do you want me to help you find them?”  Aeneas tries not to focus on the size of the crowd around them; on the way they are only two boys in a sea of celebrators. 

"Speech." || @Ambrose 

CREDITS|| Avis

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the skin, against the skull [fire] - by Aeneas - 11-28-2020, 01:23 AM