Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - under the skin, against the skull [fire]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Syndicate [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 7
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

we will make you think hurricanes are gentle, that pain is a gift. you will get lost in the desperation, in the longing for something that is always reaching but never able to hold

If Aeneas knew what he were thinking, he might say just how much they have in common. The boy prince does not compare himself to his sister—but he certainly compares himself to everyone else, and to the ideas in how own head of what he might become. But he cannot know what Ambrose thinks; and so he only smiles, that softish smile, and says: “You should! Visit, I mean. I know all the fun places in the city!” 

Perhaps he is boasting, as boys do, because when he attempts to think of what places, he remembers only the courtyard where he prays or the cliffs where he flies.

Aeneas glances at him a bit shyly and adds, “Let’s look for them on the edge of the crowd. There’s a hill over there, where I am sure we will be able to see better.” And with that, Aeneas surges forward through the crowd, leading the way with as much confidence as he can manage. 

That confidence, however, does not fit quite comfortably on his shoulders. But he does not allow that to worry him; instead, he thinks of the possibility of having made a new friend.

"Speech." || @Ambrose 

CREDITS|| Avis

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the skin, against the skull [fire] - by Aeneas - 01-08-2021, 09:04 PM