Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - [Fire] The Shiver In my Bones

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 14
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [She/Her]  |  10 [Year 500 Winter]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

↞ Meira ↠

You want me gone. He states to her. In the silence, she feels the weight of his words fall upon her. Yet, he is gentle. So gentle, and that makes him dangerous. She is a raw, and open wound, and he is a bandage wound tight around it. This man is so calm, immovable by the tides that rise and cascade into him. Meira feels her emotions bristle again, because she likes him. She doesn't want to like him, but she does. "Yes."  She answers him. It too is a statement that carries no judgment. She wants to scream to him that it is not only him she wants gone, but everyone like him who could possibly notice her. Those who can view her sea.The smooth way the light caresses his features is as mesmerizing as the way he speaks. The way he speaks, is too close for her to relax. He sees her. It makes her ache, every inch of her bones aches. She feels pulled into his gravity, she is helpless when this star grows near. Meira wants to believe that he is a liar, but only truth falls from his mouth like a permanent ink. The earth-bound sea wonders how it is that someone can be so intelligent, so attentive that they can look beyond the scars that bury her deep below. He ignores her abyss that is creeping out of her, crawling like all terrible and beautiful things do.

This man is the night, and he burns so brightly that she wants to shrink into the abyss to escape it. He spills a promise to her, that it is only luck that he doesn't to flee. Meira laughs, and it is a bitter sound. There is nothing lucky about her, not even the star nestled in her ear. "Your own luck, perhaps." She snarls to him, the roar of her waves can be heard in the words she speaks. It warns him to keep away. Keep his distance. Meira knows she does not want that, but the salt is still too fresh in her wounds to think of him. Yes, he is beautiful, but he is no sun. The sea whispers to her. His next set of words snare her, she is bound helpless to this man who refuses to abandon her to the abyss where she can drift until she slumbers. He asks if she believes he was hiding, and in the same breath tells her that he believes she is too good at running. "I think that most men are hiding from something, whether they are aware of it or not." She answers him, this time her voice is stained with acid. It takes the place of ink which can only be beautiful, but she is a terrible thing. 

The earth-bound sea waits for him to speak again, to deny he is hiding from something. That was the thing about life, almost everyone was hiding from something. "Very good She agrees with him, her voice barely a whisper. And from you? Why should I not run?" She asks him, prompting him to convince her why she should not abandon this conversation. 

Oh, but she does not want to. She is sure that he knows it.

@Alecto 
I'm in love with Alecto and he is a perfect little bean a;jdf

Messages In This Thread
[Fire] The Shiver In my Bones - by Meira - 11-01-2020, 02:51 PM
RE: [Fire] The Shiver In my Bones - by Alecto - 11-03-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: [Fire] The Shiver In my Bones - by Meira - 11-08-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: [Fire] The Shiver In my Bones - by Alecto - 11-10-2020, 01:10 AM
RE: [Fire] The Shiver In my Bones - by Meira - 11-10-2020, 01:25 PM