Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - among the roses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

The markets and vendors here have many things that Eirene hasn't seen, as well as plenty of herbs that they were claiming were rare when in fact they were common. She wrinkles her nose a little at that, shifting her blue green gaze away and letting it wander instead.

There are plenty that look at her, too, but she finds herself not really caring who glances or stares at her: there are plenty here that look just as striking as she does. With her stripes and bright horns, it's likely not a surprise that they glance toward her, especially with the coiling vines along her antlers and how small she is. That, and she's a new face that many can glance over before looking away toward the next new face in this area.

Eirene takes in a soft breath, leaning over a vendor stall to see an herb before drawing back, shaking her head. Another one she isn't looking for, and it's becoming quite disheartening to see one thing after the other fall short of what she wants. The little healer is so engrossed in her own thoughts on it that there's a noise of surprise as a body bumps into her, and her head lifts up, eyes a little wide in surprise.

It's another new face, she knows, and Eirene suddenly smiles, the warmth nearly radiating from her as she opens her mouth in the most delicate and warm laughter. "No no, it was my fault. I was so curious about these herbs and -- well. That's what I get for having my head somewhere in the clouds." It's so gentle and amused, and she merely flicks her tail, looking rather happy despite the soft bumping. "I'm Eirene. It's nice to meet you...?"

Her voice almost lifts at the end: a delicate questioning for a name without asking.

@Willoughby
I don't mind at all <3

Messages In This Thread
among the roses - by Eirene - 12-25-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 12-28-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 01-10-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: among the roses - by Willoughby - 01-10-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 02-17-2021, 06:13 PM