Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - among the roses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

It isn't a surprise to find native herbs to Delumine here in the markets, not entirely. Especially the large ones that she's eyeing, or rather, had been eyeing. The name makes her smile, her horned head drawing up a little before nodding as she tucks it away in the back of her head. Willoughby. "I haven't seen you around here before, Willoughby. Are you new?" It would be nice to find another new face, other than her own. Delumine has a way of surprising the little healer, though.

At the question, she seems to perk up a little ears swiveling and head turning with them to look back at the large blooms. "This one is Bee Balm. It's native here in Delumine, but it's good for colds and minor wounds. It's nice to come across it without having to find it somewhere. Now that I have it, I can plant it too and grow my own." Which made life all the more easier on her when it came to seeking out herbs in general. She could cultivate her little garden and do what she wishes with it.

@Willoughby
sorry for this late reply ahhh

Messages In This Thread
among the roses - by Eirene - 12-25-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 12-28-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 01-10-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: among the roses - by Willoughby - 01-10-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 02-17-2021, 06:13 PM