Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - among the roses

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

New faces are always a delight, she finds. This one is no different, causing a smile to appear on Eirene's lips as she takes her in. Pegasi are nothing new, either. Eirene has seen many a winged horse and even those with scales and scaly tails. She finds all of them fascinating, especially learning how there are new ways to heal and help them. Always seeking to add knowledge to her ever expanding collection of medical help.

"You've only stayed in Ruris?" Now this is a first for her, and Eirene blinks in surprise. "Is it... safe, outside of the courts?" She's only ever been a part of herds, always seeking the next one instead of being alone. Granted, she's alone in a way here, living by herself with her garden, but there is always a friendly face to see and shelter to find among the Delumine court.

The smile doesn't waver on her soft pink snout however, and the little healer looks a little excited. "Music? Do you play well? One day, I want to listen." Just as Eirene welcomes any questions for her herbalism and healing, she is ever so curious about everything else. Music is one thing that she adores, always finding a way to listen here and there.

@Willoughby
this is suPER LATE AND I AM SO SORRY

Messages In This Thread
among the roses - by Eirene - 12-25-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 12-28-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 01-10-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: among the roses - by Willoughby - 01-10-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: among the roses - by Eirene - 02-17-2021, 06:13 PM