Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll be reaching for the stars with you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

It's not unusual to find the little zorse out in the surrounding areas of Delumine. Away from the court, it's easy to spot the small mare as she wanders the meadow and looks for herbs and other things she needs to cultivate in her little garden. Today's task is looking for Blue Vervain, which she knows grows among the grasses of Illuster Meadow. After that, she knows she has to wander to another land, perhaps maybe take a trip to Terrastella instead or Denocte. Herbs there are plenty, and she can grow them too, adding to her already extensive collection.

The life of a healer seems to never lack some type of adventure, even if said adventure is looking for something such as flowers or herbs. It keeps Eirene busy, keeps her from letting her little horned head wander off into the clouds. It's a little more difficult to find these things at night, but the summer moon is warm and bright above, and Eirene? Well. She's never been one to really sleep, not when there's work to be done.

Peachy pink hooves slide through the grass, feeling it spread around her in the longer tufts, allowing her to walk through them. The ends tickle at her belly, and she can't help the smile on her lips. Illuster Meadow is perhaps one of the most fun places to be, if asked. Warm and welcoming, even with the starry skies above twinkling. It's a place she could potentially see as having a second home, or maybe a sort of garden out here, if the weather allowed it. It would mean a greenhouse of sorts, shelter, but then that means messing up the visual beauty of this area.

Her thoughts wander, fixing somewhere on her past. The words of the elders and her herdmates echoing, her mother. Telling her it was her duty to leave the herd and to help heal those in need all around her when she came across them. Funny, how that seems to be her driving force now.

Wrinkling her nose, she stops as she sees a silhouette nearby, glancing out toward it and swiveling her ears gently, leaning her nose forward just a little as she does. "Hello?" She asks it more than says it, tilting her head just a little bit. She seems to be meeting quite a few new faces lately, and she can't help but smile at the thought.

@Torielle
!! have this tiny smol
sorry it's a short post lsdlksjdf

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be reaching for the stars with you - by Eirene - 01-10-2021, 04:17 AM