Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll be reaching for the stars with you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

Her greeting hangs in the air, a soft sound that's whisked away by the twilight breeze, and she finds herself blinking a moment. Eirene had expected a new face, and she is not disappointed to see a mare in the knee high (belly high to herself) grasses of the meadow.

The mare is a deep bay, darkening on the limbs and any edges of her body, nearly blending with the sky itself here and there. Eirene is reminded of warm hearthfires when looking upon the woman, only to allow her gaze to wander and see antlers sprouting above her head, much like her own. Pale and laced with trinkets rather than flowers and vines, and deep blue eyes peering out. Much like Eirene decorates herself in floral adornments, this one seems to fancy the silvers of the world, and rightly so. They look striking on her.

For all her own staring, Eirene is jarred from her thoughts, her striped face warming slightly when spoken to, finding an odd twisting in her chest. It's rare that she finds herself complimented as such, as she never once really looks at herself that way. She's a humble healer, nothing more, nothing less. The pale fur darkens just slightly around her features, and soft laughter bubbles up from her throat, leaving her in a gentle tune that is in no way mocking. "I'm only a humble healer. If I came from a goddess, I think I would be a little shocked to learn about it." Black rimmed ears twist forward, feeling herself relax a little, the warmth and merriment visible in her features.

She looks startled at the bow, only to shake her head, the wild silvers of her mane tossed with the movement. "There's no need for that! It's fine, it's fine! I take no offense to it." She doesn't think, only reaching forward and gently bumping her dark muzzle against the side of the mare's neck, a gentle gesture.

"I'm Eirene," she says, drawing back and looking delighted. "And who are you, that compliments me more than I've ever heard?" It's such a gentle tease, the smile on her lips drawn in fond warmth.

@Torielle
I'm so sorry this is late lksdflksdf
<333

Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be reaching for the stars with you - by Eirene - 02-18-2021, 01:22 PM